Read California Courts Self-Help Center text version

California Courts Self-Help Center Instructions for Notice of Entry of Judgment (Family Law), Form FL-190 Fill in the same information you put on your proposed judgment to show the type of judgment you will be getting. If your judgment is for divorce, fill in the date the marital status ends. If less than 6 months have passed, fill in a date that is 6 months plus 1 day after the respondent was served as the date the marital status ends. If it has been more than 6 months since the respondent was served, leave this space blank and the court will fill it in for you. You must fill in each spouse's name and address in the empty boxes at the bottom of the form. When you give this form to the court, you should also provide 2 stamped 8½ x 11 envelopes -- one addressed to you and one to your spouse. Be sure to put the court's address as the return address on each envelope.

Instructions for Form FL-190 Page 1 of 1


California Courts Self-Help Center

1 pages

Report File (DMCA)

Our content is added by our users. We aim to remove reported files within 1 working day. Please use this link to notify us:

Report this file as copyright or inappropriate


Notice: fwrite(): send of 197 bytes failed with errno=104 Connection reset by peer in /home/ on line 531