Read Meeting Announcement text version

Meeting Announcement

T10 Technical Committee (and friends) January 10-13, 2011

HOSTED BY: LOCATION: Western Digital Technologies, Inc. Hyatt Regency Irvine 17900 Jamboree Road Irvine, CA 92614 Phone: 949-975-1234 $169

ROOM RATE:

RESERVATIONS: Call (800) 233-1234 and mention WD / T-10 MEETING; or Visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/westerndigital GROUP NAME: WD / T-10 MEETING CUT-OFF DATE: 25-Dec-2010

Note ­ This meeting is scheduled to start 10-Jan-2011. This is only 1 week after the normal holidays and shutdowns. As a result, 25-Dec is approx 2 weeks before the meeting and will likely not be extended. Please be sure to plan ahead and make your reservations early.

There is a free shuttle from John Wayne Airport to and from the Hotel. DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From SNA (John Waye/Orange County/Santa Ana Airport): Follow the signs toward I405 south, when you exit the airport go straight on Michelson instead of turning left and heading toward the freeway. Turn left on Jamboree and go over I405. You will see the Hyatt on the right. Turn right on Main and follow the signs to the Hyatt. From LAX: Follow the signs to I-405 south. Go for about 35 miles and exit at Jamboree. You will be able to see the Hyatt diagonally on the opposite side of the freeway. Turn left on Jamboree. Warning: Jamboree is very wide at this point. You will need to keep to the right. Turn right on Main and follow the signs to the Hyatt. HOST CONTACT: Espy Sullivan1 (949-672-7306) Curtis Stevens (949-672-7933)

[email protected] [email protected]

Espy actually answers her phone and E-Mail.

Information

Meeting Announcement

1 pages

Report File (DMCA)

Our content is added by our users. We aim to remove reported files within 1 working day. Please use this link to notify us:

Report this file as copyright or inappropriate

Notice: fwrite(): send of 194 bytes failed with errno=104 Connection reset by peer in /home/readbag.com/web/sphinxapi.php on line 531